Re: & Help

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2003
      Denice,
      Nothing concrete yet but I will repost. Anyone out there, please reply to
      me directly and I will forward to Denice or you can pick up her sailmail
      address from this and reply to her directly. Sailmail frowns on mailing
      lists so it is best to contact her one on one. Note, if you reply to her,
      delete all this chit chat as it is very low bandwidth and can't accept much
      data. No attachments, no pictures

      Denice, how is the SailMail working for you?
      email: dennis dash gibbons at worldnet dot att dot net