YachtWorld.com Boats and Yachts for Sale

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2003
      YachtWorld.com Boats and Yachts for Sale
      Gang,
      Anyone know this boat?  Anyone in the Cheseapeak who can check it out?

      Dennis Gibbons

      homeboats for salefinanceinsurancestoremarine directorychartersmagazines

      American

      boats for sale

      Quick Search

      Find a
      Yacht Broker

      Find a
      Boat Dealer

      Find a Boat Builder or Manufacturer

      Finance a Boat

      Insure a Boat

      Warranty a Boat

      Transport a Boat

      Sell Your Boat

      Personal
      Boat Shopper

      photo of 35' Camper Nicholson
      Click on image to enlarge

      35' Camper Nicholson

      • Year: 1983
      • Listed: US$ 62,000
      • Located in Rock Hall, MD
      • Hull Material: Fiberglass
      • Engine/Fuel Type: Single Diesel
      • YW# 8704-1120127

      More infoEmail
      FinanceInsurance

      Other photos: Port exterior, Bow, Companionway, Galley, Nav Station, Port settee, Starboard settee.

      Contact Atlantic Coast Yacht Sales, Inc..

      Rt 20, P.O. Box 696
      Rock Hall, MD 21661, USA
      Tel (410) 639-2050
      Fax (410) 639-2650
      Email acys@...

         English
      homeabout usadvertise with ussite mapprivacyterms of usecontact ushelp

      copyright © 2003 boats.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

      Site photos copyright © 2003 Neil Rabinowitz.
      YachtWorld.com ® since 1995
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 7, 2003
        Name, hull number and mast height.

        thanks from all us Nic nuts
        email: dennis dash gibbons at worldnet dot att dot net