Re: [campernicholson] Spare parts for Ford 2400 series engine

  • Maniakho@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2003
      Hi Ray
      I am happy to meet a CN 40 owner. I purchased mine in Gibraltar, one year ago  , and now , she is on the south of France.I dont live aboard because i have to work ( near Paris ) again 3 years , after , i want to cruise to Carabeans .
      If i understand ( sorry , i dont speak very well your language ) , you need a manual and some filters , .
      Send a mail to Lancing Marine , they are nice poeple , if there is a probleme , i'send you photocopies.
      I send you a picture of " Lady Melda ".
      anyone@...

      See you soon
      Regards