Re: [campernicholson] Spare parts for Ford 2400 series engine

  • raycayer@risailingcharters.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2003
      Hi Pascal, thanks so much for responding to my ad. I have the new Ford FSD
      425 and i have to say that from working on many diesel engines that it is
      the finest runner of any. I am thrilled with the engine. but i have been
      in contact with Water Mota in England trying to get a manual and some secondary
      filters for it. I was able to specail order a case of the oil filters but
      i really need access to a parts source in case i ever needed it. but if
      you could put me on to the secondary filter and a repair manual i would
      be greatfull. and certainly lif there is something i cna get for you here,
      just say it. Is there an online parts store or somethng there. Where are
      you in France. Do you live aboard? I ahve a website at www.risailingcharters.com
      . there are lots of pictures there plus all the other stuff i do. Take care
      and thanks again for anything you can do. Ray

    • Maniakho@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2, 2003
        Hi Ray
        I am happy to meet a CN 40 owner. I purchased mine in Gibraltar, one year ago  , and now , she is on the south of France.I dont live aboard because i have to work ( near Paris ) again 3 years , after , i want to cruise to Carabeans .
        If i understand ( sorry , i dont speak very well your language ) , you need a manual and some filters , .
        Send a mail to Lancing Marine , they are nice poeple , if there is a probleme , i'send you photocopies.
        I send you a picture of " Lady Melda ".
        anyone@...

        See you soon
        Regards