Misc.

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 1998
      Well gang, I went to the Annapolis Boat Show and picked up the Raytheon
      SL72 and the RLS backstay leveling system. I had good discussons with both
      manufacturers before I bought them from Defender. I also tried to track
      down an '84 Nic35 that is for sale there but could not get the broker.

      I will keep you posted as I install these two toys.