Re: [campernicholson] Digest Number 844

  • chivaree@ix.netcom.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30 9:07 AM
      Bob (Liberty) and CN group,

      I cannot give you additional info, at this time, on the replacement of Iona`s toe rail with C&C type aluminum toe rail. The rails have not arrived from the factory as of today. We have been waiting 5 weeks for their drlivery. When we install them we will take photos and post them on the CN site along with hints and directions. We first saw these rails installed on Wisp (CN35 #141?). They were beautiful.

      Will post additional info when completed.

      Jack and Crissie,
      s/v Iona CN35 #135