Re: Rigging Questions CANPA Hatches

  • verlaque@xxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 5 1:56 PM
      On Thu, 3 Sep 1998 14:12:31 +0100 Simon Bradshaw
      <Simon.Bradshaw@...> writes:

      >...CANPA are still making Hatches. They are now owned by "Plastimo". A
      >french company well know in Europe for cost effective quality.
      >Plastomo's USA agents are "Simpson Lawrence"

      We were excited and contacted Simpson Lawrence as we were about to
      replace the aft hatch on I Wanda. Unfortunately they do not make a flat
      hatch (no spigot) which our Nicholson 40 requires. Thanks for the info,
      though, as they hatches do look good.

      Mary
      I Wanda

      or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]