Re] Re:WANTOK/in Mindelho-210303

  • svwantok@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 21, 2003
      Tony!

      Did it have a boat in it?

      What size container? yes they will cradle a boat inside a container, provided it fits inside 40' apparently. Mind you it's not always easy to find out who "they" are.

      What ports, what weight?

      You started something here!

      Chers, Patricia

      In a message dated 3/20/2003 6:47:22 PM Eastern Standard Time, tony@... writes:

      > My sympathies.
      >
      > I am not sure if a Nic 35 will fit into a standard shipping container
      > but I was pleasantly surprised a while back on the cost of shipping a
      > container from mainland Europe to E Coast USA - I think it was about
      > USD1100, including handling at both ends (port to port). The actual
      > distance does not make a big variation in cost.
      >
      > Tony H - www.yacht-judicious.co.uk.
      >

      > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
      > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      Patricia
      svwantok@...
    • bluepearl@jps.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 21, 2003
        Sounds truly horrifying, Our prayers and sympathies are with you, Patricia,

        Denece & Bob

        http://mail2web.com/ .