Re: [campernicholson] Updated CN35 list

  • Paul Lewis
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 2 8:06 AM
      Fluca CN 35/217 is moored at Pendennis marina Falmouth Cornwall UK and is
      light blue in colour as seen this last week when visiting the new maritime
      museum. I believe this is her home port.

      Paul Lewis
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 3 4:50 AM
        Thanks Paul. I've updated the list for the next revision.

        Simon

        Fluca CN 35/217 is moored at Pendennis marina Falmouth Cornwall UK and

        http://messenger.msn.co.uk