Re: [campernicholson] Digest Number 793

  • JIM TEIPEN
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 19, 2003
      John and Sandra,

      I'm in California. If you like, I could put 2 extra filters on the order.
      Once they arrive at my house, I can ship two to Florida and you could pay me
      at that time.

      Alternatively, I can see what it would take to split the shipment ie. have
      them send 3 filters my way and two to Florida and we could settle up in the
      meantime at cost.

      They told me last Thurs that the filters are in production and won't be
      ready to ship for two weeks. They do not take credit cards and instead
      want to be paid through a bank tranfer, so they are supposed to email
      instructions on how to do that tomorrow. I already have the project well
      underway so getting the filter might be the gating factor. Therefore, I'd
      like to get the order to them in the next couple of days so that we can be
      back sailing soon.

      Jim and Anne
      SV Alegria
      CN 35-68