Re: [campernicholson] Digest Number 793

  • John Larson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 19, 2003
      Jim and Anne

      We would be interested in getting two hydraulic filters but have a problem.
      We're about to leave Minnesota for our boat which is in Florida so I'm not
      sure how to handle paying you and getting the filters after they arrive.

      Our boat is near Cape Canaveral and we'll be there until mid February and
      perhaps some longer. Are you anywhere near there?

      John and Sandra Larson
      s/v Passport,
      CN 35-85
    • JIM TEIPEN
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 19, 2003
        John and Sandra,

        I'm in California. If you like, I could put 2 extra filters on the order.
        Once they arrive at my house, I can ship two to Florida and you could pay me
        at that time.

        Alternatively, I can see what it would take to split the shipment ie. have
        them send 3 filters my way and two to Florida and we could settle up in the
        meantime at cost.

        They told me last Thurs that the filters are in production and won't be
        ready to ship for two weeks. They do not take credit cards and instead
        want to be paid through a bank tranfer, so they are supposed to email
        instructions on how to do that tomorrow. I already have the project well
        underway so getting the filter might be the gating factor. Therefore, I'd
        like to get the order to them in the next couple of days so that we can be
        back sailing soon.

        Jim and Anne
        SV Alegria
        CN 35-68