Re: article on CN 31's in Good Old Boat mag.

  • John Larson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2003
      For you Nic 31 owners out there, Good Old Boat Magazine is doing an article
      on them in an upcoming issue. They need some help with info and photos.
      Below is a letter from Karen Larson which has all the contact info in it.

      John Larson
      s/v Passport, CN 35-85

      Greetings from Good Old Boat magazine!

      >Our May issue will have a review of the Nicholson 31 in it. I'd like to
      >find some sailors with photos of 31s in order to illustrate the article.
      >I always return the photos with a couple of extra issues of the
      >magazine. Can you help?
      >
      >Karen Larson, editor

      Karen Larson
      Editor, Good Old Boat Magazine, <http://www.goodoldboat.com>
      763-420-8923 phone, 763-420-8921 fax, <mailto:karen@...>
      7340 Niagara Lane North, Maple Grove, MN 55311-2655

      Bringing together a community of sailors who love and sail good old
      boats. Check out the profile that was published in the Minneapolis
      Star Tribune business section May 12.