Fareast sails

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 7, 2002
      Anyone had experience with these guys? Their prices are good, just wanted
      to see about the quality.
      dennis-gibbons@...
    • Albert G. Boyce
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 7, 2002
        Dennis

        I'm not familiar with Far East sails, but I have had a couple of friends who
        have purchased sails from Rolly Tasker Sails, which are manufactured in
        Thailand. They both purchased mainsails and have been pleased with the
        quality as well as the price. National Sail Supply in Florida is a dealer
        for Rolly Tasker.

        Al Boyce