Free to a good home

  • teipenj
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 4, 2002
      I recently replaced the old B&G Hornet windspeed and wind direction
      instruments on my boat and have the instrument displays plus the
      masthead unit and control box available if anyone wants them.
      Certainly not worth a new installation but could be good for spares
      if you happen to have similar units on your boat. I posted pictures
      in the photo section of this group if you want to compare them to
      what you have. I believe I also have all of the original manuals.

      The system was basically functional when I took them off the boat,
      however, the wind dir instrument would sometimes stick at around 180
      degrees. The wind speed I believe is somewhat newer vintage. The
      black plastic hub piece is loose but the instrument works fine. The
      masthead unit and control box are fine.

      Jim
      SV Alegria
      CN 35 #68
    • Hein Th. Hoonakker
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 6, 2002
        Hi Jim,
        I happen to need the masttop unit, because of the windvane being
        broken and the connector not a 100% anymore.
        Can you contact me on my email?
        tanx a lot!
        greets
        hein