Nicholson 35 for sale

  • Bob Salmons
    Message 1 of 2 , May 16, 2002
      With regret, Mildred and I have decided to sell Liberty, hull number 21.
      She is dark, dark blue Imron, white coach roof, teak decks, hot and cold
      pressure water, shower, heater. She is in very good shape with recent sails
      and rigging. $50,000. Please contact me at bobandmilly@...
      or
      (510)528-1927 if you or anyone you know is interested.

      Bob Salmons
    • dk_sten
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 11, 2004
        Friends
        After many years of successful sailing in Blaamusling (nic35 #112)
        we have decided it's time to sell her.

        Blaamusling is in an extremely good condition with a recent (1999)
        Volvo 2030 engine, new ENO stove, newly (professionally) sprayed
        topsides and new upholstery in saloon. The list of equipment is
        extensive for instance JVC 1500 radar, Sailor DSC VHF, full Silva
        NEXUS instrumentation, new (2003) hydraulic self steering, Navtex,
        ISOTERM fridge, diesel heater, AirX wind generator and much more.

        More details, pictures and full list of equipment available at
        www.blaamusling.dk

        Price EUR 70.000, negotiable depending on equipment
        Lying Copenhagen Denmark

        Sten & Rosemarie
        s/y Blaamusling
        N35 # 112