Re: [campernicholson] camper nic 31 info needed

  • aspen2000@aol.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 17, 2002
      Jim,

      thanks for the web address for the phrf listings. I'll check then out. I
      looked at the nic 31 for sale yesterday and it's in fairly good shape, but
      boy are they slow. I'm not really the race type, so I guess I don't care,
      except that where I'm prob going to keep the boat has a 3 knot tidal current
      (6 ft) and that will make sailing interesting to say the least.

      Jeff
    • Mary & Stephen
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 17, 2002
        I'm sure this has been mentioned at least several times but just in
        case.......have you seen the Nic 31 review in the Practical Sailor boat
        buying guide?