Re: [campernicholson] To provide a link to another

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 31, 2002
      Gang,
      My Norton Anti-virus detected a virus in the "bat" file attachment. I
      believe that the email with the attachment was sent without the sender's
      knowledge as a result of him getting infected.
      Let's all keep our anti-virus software up to date.
      dennis-gibbons@...
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 2, 2002
        The cybernet I am using allowed me to "view" the bat file, which does not make sense. it identified a missing DLL file on the other one, but this could have almost any origin. I did not attempt to copy either the message or its attachments for my computer.
        Patricia
        svwantok
        cn35-210