Re: [campernicholson] Roller Furling Genoa Choice

  • Denece Vincent
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 7, 2002
      Have to agree with the non-endorsement of the Harken. We started with a
      Harken I unit....couldn't furl our 120 on any point of sail...Upgraded to
      the Mark II unit and still have to put it on a winch half the time (which
      is strictly a No-No according to Harken). We will probably keep it since
      it's on and paid for but its not one of the things that make us smile.

      Denece

      Email address changing soon to bluepearl@...
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 7, 2002
        Is Frank Vorheis S/V Random Run CN35-126 still part of the list? I just
        contacted "Rigging Only" regarding new shrouds and they said they had just
        worked up a quote for him. If so, I would like to compare notes.
        Specifically whether or not to upsize wiresize when going to 316. Others
        feel free to chime in.
        dennis-gibbons@...