bits and pieces

  • Denece &/or Bob Vincent
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28 2:39 PM
      Well, great treatise, Dennis. We thoroughly enjoyed it and look forward
      to the next installment. The Gulf Stream sounds like fun, this time! I
      know it can be rough thru there.
      We put an extra hand-hold on the side of the dodger and it sure makes
      going forward easier.Its just a SS tubing, pre-fab sort of thing that
      we had the canvas-smith add when she recovered the dodger.

      On the B&G front....we managed to fix our knotmeter--it turned out the
      shaft was bent. Bob tapped it straight and we are back in business! We
      foolishly forgot to raise the sender when we were hauled last time. From
      now on that sucker will be kept dry when not in use!

      I have new respect for the concept of 'getting ready to go offshore'.
      California is one long lee shore! We've been hard at work all summer to
      get ready and the list grows instead of shrinking..

      Back to work