nic 32 props

  • tony@thoward.plus.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2001
      Greetings all. Had a fantatstic time on the West coast of Ireland. After the awful English Channel coasts it has put the fun back into sailing - it's mucking about in boats. More details on my web site (but not completlely updated yet, as I am having to do some work first).

      I need a new prop for my Nic 32. Fitted with a Volvo MD7A, slow revving, perhaps 2000 rpm at max. Present prop is 3 bladed, 14 x 9. Befoe i order a repleacment anyone any experience if this is the best. It seems OK, but I don't have a comarison.

      Rgds
      Tony Howard
      www.yacht-judicious.co.uk