Re: [campernicholson] Iona (CN-35 #135) current location

  • fenton mallak
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2001
      Hi From St Augustine. We are still in Oyster Creek Marina. Leaving for So
      Carolina, by car not boat, to be with our son and grandaughter. All is well
      here. Had a tropical storm for a few days, but all went well w/boat. I
      quit working Sept 15. Hooray!! Gary still doing a boat load of projects.
      Hope to put her on the hard Oct 1 and do another set of projects. We are
      good. Hope, Jack, that your leg is better. Crissie, how ya doing? Be
      good, but have FUN. Loads of love and kisses Gary & Alicia s/v Millie