Iona (CN-35 #135) current location

  • chivaree@ix.netcom.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 13, 2001
      This is a test message from Franco,s International Cafe in Lagos,
      Portugal.

      Iona is currently docked at the Marina de Lagos in Lagos, Portugal.
      If the post is successful, I will update our travels sometime this
      weekend.

      We have been unable to post messages to the group due to a lack of
      computer hookup to our Internet provider.

      Jack & Crissie Staats
      s/v Iona
      Lagos, Portugal
    • svwantok@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 13, 2001
        Hi there!

        Glad to hear from you, especially as no update on web in a while.

        I leave PD hopefll on Monda - although not keen on Felix and her current activities!

        The Y on thiskeyboard is definitely of its own mind.

        Trust you are well - all good here.

        If yoou meet anone who may be interested in crewing on ARC2001, perhaps ou could pass on my email. I just had cancellation. Ned someone with offshore experience. Just had one guy arrive on Sunday and depart within 48hours. Apart from some communication problems (not altogether language), I feel there had been some information fudging. Not a helpful situation for eiher party. Glad I didn't pay his fare!

        Free berth, shared provisioning, in return for hard labour, and a bit of a squeeze.

        Look forward to hearing what you have been up to.

        Patricia
        WANTOK
        cn35-210!