Boy....

  • ejmsmith@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 14, 2001
      ....no posts in 2 weeks......everyone must be out sailin' :-)
    • se@server1.geogr.ku.dk
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 14, 2001
        P� ferie til 6. august og er ikke i stand til at checke e-mail f�r efter denne dato

        On vacation until August 6th. Will not be able to check mail before then.
      • Tony Howard
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 16, 2001
          Dead right we are.

          Having a great time in W Ireland.

          Watch my web page for an update.

          Tony Howard
          www.yacht-judicious.co.uk
        • svwantok@aol.com
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 16, 2001
            SITTING in the azores, I thought I had been cut off - glad to hear people have better things to do.

            Anyone interested:::?

            Propose sailing from here to Madeira and Canaries mid-September approx.

            Male or female, one or two persons. cn35 well-equipped for offshore use. We're a non-smoking team and dry en route. Should not have rigid schedule. e.g. Early retired.

            Also same, mid to late November depart Canaries for St Lucia with ARC.

            Any interest or ideas, please contact at:

            svwantok@...

            Trust everyone is having a good summer

            Fair winds

            Patricia Smith
            WANTOK
            cn35/210
          • Denece Vincent
            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 16, 2001
              We are still working diligently towards a late summer/ early fall getaway
              date. The Reefer works grandly! Now I am putting in a watermaker. SSB/HAM
              rig and solar panels are still in boxes. Living aboard while doing this so
              it is all less convenient and takes longer!

              Wish we were 'there',

              Denece
            • svwantok@aol.com
              Message 6 of 9 , Jul 17, 2001
                Denece,

                This time last year we were in Bermuda, installing solar panel, etc., which we had carried in the v-berth from Beaufort, N.C., so don´t feel bad about living aboard while fixing. I'm still doing it, after leaving the boat in the Azores over the winter.

                I returned at the end of May, and everything is mouldy and a shambles. I took off the electronics and cushions, but filled up with dinghy etc. Humiditiy here averages 77% supposedly, but the last year has not dropped below 88% that I have recorded. How do you dry out a mouldy boat in an ambient of 88-98%?

                I've been there - and at times like this, the 35 feels it 27' waterline and 10.5" beam!

                Anyhow, it WILL be worth it.

                Trust you enjoy Blue Pearl as much as I do WANTOK.

                Enjoy :)

                Patricia Smith
                ~WANTOK
                cn 35/210