Re: [campernicholson] A new owner

  • Thomas J. Stanton
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 22 9:09 PM
      Eric --

      Congratulations. Where will you sail her?

      Tom Stanton
      s/v Discovery

      ejmsmith@... wrote:

      > I'm happy to say I'll be officially joining you good folks, as I'm
      > taking delivery of CN32 #319 tomorrow (has been 15+ years since I've
      > last owned a boat - too too long). I've enjoyed skimming the past
      > messages on this group, and thank you in advance for your help as I'm
      > re-learning the ropes.
      >
      > Cheers,
      > Eric
      > s/v Kestrel

    • Denece Vincent
      Message 2 of 10 , May 4, 2001
        Small world. We're over at Fortman now, but used to berth at Ballena until
        it got too shallow.

        Denece

      • ejmsmith@hotmail.com
        Message 3 of 10 , May 4, 2001
          shallow??

          oops....

          --- In campernicholson@y..., Denece Vincent <bluepearl@j...> wrote:
          > Small world. We're over at Fortman now, but used to berth at Ballena until
          > it got too shallow.
          >
          > Denece
          >
          > At 12:11 AM 5/5/01 +0000, you wrote:
          > >thanks!
          > >
          > >I see you're in the SF area - whereabouts? I'll be in Ballena
          > >(Alameda) at least initially
          > >
          > >--- In campernicholson@y..., Denece Vincent <bluepearl@j...> wrote:
          > > > Congratulations , Eric!!
          > > >
          > > > Glad to have you aboard
          > > >
          > > > Denece
          > > > Blue Pearl

          > >terms/

          terms/
        • ejmsmith@hotmail.com
          Message 4 of 10 , May 4, 2001
            Thanks Tom - SF bay area initially...who knows where later? Lotsa work
            to be done first before she can exit the golden gate though

            --- In campernicholson@y..., "Thomas J. Stanton" <tstanton@u...>
            wrote:
            > Eric --
            >
            > Congratulations. Where will you sail her?
            >
            > Tom Stanton
            > s/v Discovery
            >
            > ejmsmith@h... wrote:
            >
            > > I'm happy to say I'll be officially joining you good folks, as I'm
            > > taking delivery of CN32 #319 tomorrow (has been 15+ years since I've
            > > last owned a boat - too too long). I've enjoyed skimming the past
            > > messages on this group, and thank you in advance for your help as I'm
            > > re-learning the ropes.
            > >
            > > Cheers,
            > > Eric
            > > s/v Kestrel

            info/terms/
          • S/V Hetty Brace
            Message 5 of 10 , May 5, 2001
              Hello Eric -

              Congratulations! You could not have made a better choice! Have you checked
              out the Nicholson 32 Association? It's an excellent group with a great web
              site. Also, I just received a 19 page builders file from C&N. It includes
              all special requests made by the original owner, and a bunch of other stuff
              that Nicholson had recorded during the build and launch of our boat. Very
              interesting reading and it really shows just how impressive that company
              was/is.

              Again congratulations - hopefully we'll see you out there someday soon!

              And by the way - hello everyone! I just signed back up after a bit of an
              absence to go cruising. We'll be around until October when we hope to head
              south again.

              Fair Winds!

              Mitch
              S/V Hetty Brace
              Nicholson 32
              http://www.hettybrace.com
            • Tony Howard
              Message 6 of 10 , May 8, 2001
                Mitch and Michelle,

                I was reading the Nic 32 Association Bulletin over the weekend (whilst
                anchored in Poole harbour (glorious sun, F4 breeze, the wading birds
                going over the mud flats)) and thought what a nice article you had
                contributed.

                It sounded a fun trip through the Bahamas and to the Dominican
                Republic. Together with the article about Jalingo II's Transatlantic
                venture to Barbados got me thinking..............

                This year an extended trip to W Ireland, and I am having thoughts
                about keeping Judicious there for the winter.

                Rgds

                Tony
                www.yacht-judicious.co.uk
              • EJMBonazzoli
                Message 7 of 10 , Aug 19, 2002
                  I regret now to report that, as a result of a non-amicable divorce,
                  Kestrel must go. She's in excellent condition (needs some cavas work),
                  located in Alameda California and available at a very reasonable
                  price.

                  E-mail EJMSmith@... for details