Re: [campernicholson] A new owner

  • Thomas J. Stanton
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 22, 2001
      Eric --

      Congratulations. Where will you sail her?

      Tom Stanton
      s/v Discovery

    • ejmsmith@hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 10 , May 4 5:11 PM
        thanks!

        I see you're in the SF area - whereabouts? I'll be in Ballena
        (Alameda) at least initially

        --- In campernicholson@y..., Denece Vincent <bluepearl@j...> wrote:
        > Congratulations , Eric!!
        >
        > Glad to have you aboard
        >
        > Denece
        > Blue Pearl
        >
        > At 11:32 PM 5/4/01 +0000, you wrote:
        > >I'm happy to say I'll be officially joining you good folks, as I'm
        > >taking delivery of CN32 #319 tomorrow (has been 15+ years since I've
        > >last owned a boat - too too long). I've enjoyed skimming the past
        > >messages on this group, and thank you in advance for your help as I'm
        > >re-learning the ropes.
        > >
        > >Cheers,
        > >Eric
        > >s/v Kestrel

        terms/
      • Denece Vincent
        Message 3 of 10 , May 4 7:38 PM
          Small world. We're over at Fortman now, but used to berth at Ballena until
          it got too shallow.

          Denece

        • ejmsmith@hotmail.com
          Message 4 of 10 , May 4 9:36 PM
            shallow??

            oops....

            --- In campernicholson@y..., Denece Vincent <bluepearl@j...> wrote:
            > Small world. We're over at Fortman now, but used to berth at Ballena until
            > it got too shallow.
            >
            > Denece
            >
            > At 12:11 AM 5/5/01 +0000, you wrote:
            > >thanks!
            > >
            > >I see you're in the SF area - whereabouts? I'll be in Ballena
            > >(Alameda) at least initially
            > >
            > >--- In campernicholson@y..., Denece Vincent <bluepearl@j...> wrote:
            > > > Congratulations , Eric!!
            > > >
            > > > Glad to have you aboard
            > > >
            > > > Denece
            > > > Blue Pearl

            > >terms/

            terms/
          • ejmsmith@hotmail.com
            Message 5 of 10 , May 4 9:38 PM
              Thanks Tom - SF bay area initially...who knows where later? Lotsa work
              to be done first before she can exit the golden gate though

              --- In campernicholson@y..., "Thomas J. Stanton" <tstanton@u...>
              wrote:
              > Eric --
              >
              > Congratulations. Where will you sail her?
              >
              > Tom Stanton
              > s/v Discovery
              >
              > ejmsmith@h... wrote:
              >
              > > I'm happy to say I'll be officially joining you good folks, as I'm
              > > taking delivery of CN32 #319 tomorrow (has been 15+ years since I've
              > > last owned a boat - too too long). I've enjoyed skimming the past
              > > messages on this group, and thank you in advance for your help as I'm
              > > re-learning the ropes.
              > >
              > > Cheers,
              > > Eric
              > > s/v Kestrel

              info/terms/
            • S/V Hetty Brace
              Message 6 of 10 , May 5 4:37 AM
                Hello Eric -

                Congratulations! You could not have made a better choice! Have you checked
                out the Nicholson 32 Association? It's an excellent group with a great web
                site. Also, I just received a 19 page builders file from C&N. It includes
                all special requests made by the original owner, and a bunch of other stuff
                that Nicholson had recorded during the build and launch of our boat. Very
                interesting reading and it really shows just how impressive that company
                was/is.

                Again congratulations - hopefully we'll see you out there someday soon!

                And by the way - hello everyone! I just signed back up after a bit of an
                absence to go cruising. We'll be around until October when we hope to head
                south again.

                Fair Winds!

                Mitch
                S/V Hetty Brace
                Nicholson 32
                http://www.hettybrace.com
              • Tony Howard
                Message 7 of 10 , May 8 12:54 AM
                  Mitch and Michelle,

                  I was reading the Nic 32 Association Bulletin over the weekend (whilst
                  anchored in Poole harbour (glorious sun, F4 breeze, the wading birds
                  going over the mud flats)) and thought what a nice article you had
                  contributed.

                  It sounded a fun trip through the Bahamas and to the Dominican
                  Republic. Together with the article about Jalingo II's Transatlantic
                  venture to Barbados got me thinking..............

                  This year an extended trip to W Ireland, and I am having thoughts
                  about keeping Judicious there for the winter.

                  Rgds

                  Tony
                  www.yacht-judicious.co.uk
                • EJMBonazzoli
                  Message 8 of 10 , Aug 19, 2002
                    I regret now to report that, as a result of a non-amicable divorce,
                    Kestrel must go. She's in excellent condition (needs some cavas work),
                    located in Alameda California and available at a very reasonable
                    price.

                    E-mail EJMSmith@... for details