horseshoe buoys

  • mkphillips@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1 5:58 AM
      Does anybody know a type of buoy that will fit in the convenient (but
      too thin) slots CN have built into either side of the helmsman seat?
      The standard (Plastimo etc) types available are all too fat.
      Mark Phillips/Drifter (CN35-204)
      Message 2 of 3 , May 3 5:09 AM
        I bought a slimline yellow buoy at West and it seems to fit fine. It would
        only fit on the Port side as the Starboard side has the engine controls in
        the way.
        dennis-gibbons@...
        Message 3 of 3 , May 4 12:54 PM
          The slots were made to fit the crewsaver buoys.  They are still available
          from yachting supply stores in the UK.  You can order by phone or fax with a
          credit card and it will be shipped to you.  The small Jim Buoy horseshoe will
          also fit, but not as neatly.--Barry Roberts,  "Wildflower"  C & N 35 # 151