Possible project boat

  • Denece Vincent
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 28, 2001
      I was recently advised of a Nich 35 that appears to have been abandoned
      mid-blister job (none larger than 50 cent piece). It seems to have been
      sitting in approx the same condition for at least six years. Its an older
      hydraulic drive type. It seems a shame to let her rot to bits on the hard.
      This boat is located in the San Francisco Bay area. If anyone is interested
      in more particulars, please contact me off-list.

      Denece

      PS Our own "project boat" should be relaunched tomorow complete with new
      Autoprop, Spurs, weed prevention line (thanks, Dennis) , bottom paint, hull
      polished and waxed up and nifty new name and hailing port on the sides
      since we plan to make use of the stern for the Monitor and other cruising kit.
    • Sten Engelstoft
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 3, 2001
        This is to inquire whether there are Nicholson 35 owners in
        Scotland, on the English east coast, in Holland, Germany, Denmark
        or Sweden (or even further), who would be interested in a summer
        meet in southern Norway, possibly in the week-end of 21-22 of July.
        So far two Norwegian boats (and one Danish, myself) has indicated
        their interest. Please advise and I'll try to make necessary
        arrangements.
        Sten

        Rosemarie Boeck / Sten Engelstoft
        s/y BLAAMUSLING, Copenhagen (CN35 #112, OU 8028)
        MMSI: 219000628. mobile phone: +45 2147 7031
      • svwantok@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 6, 2001
          would much like to join u in Norway July 21-22, but boat probably not ready
          to leave Azores early enough.

          If anyone coming thru this way, would be happy to crew?

          Patricia Smith
          wantok 35/210