windlass fro sale

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2001
      Gang,
      I'm selling my old manual windless and the chain that goes with it

      Circa 1983 S-L Hyspeed 510 with 2 gypsies. One gypsy is for all chain and
      the other is for chain/rope combination.
      New: $899 (West). Yours for only $300.00 Yes that's right. One third the
      cost for the windlass that never wears out.

      200 feet of metric chain for the all chain gypsy above. It's about 5/15"
      and in great condition, although it may need new batteries :). That would
      cost you $500.00 at West but here at honest Den's it will not cost $400.00.
      No sir, not even $350.00. Just $300.00.

      THAT IS NOT A TYPO!!!!!!!!!!!!! An entire anchoring SYSTEM for just
      $600.00. (Anchor not included)

      Call now, our operators are standing by
      dennis-gibbons@...