Re: Deck leaks

  • Duke _of_URL
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2001
      Here's a diagram, taken from a C&N advertisement, that might be helpful in
      solving some of the deck leaks. Duke
    • Denece Vincent
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2001
        I just got dit indicating an attachment but no attachment. Since this chore
        is on the "long list" can you repost it to me?
        Finally got a new laptop and am I happy! I forgot how much I used one!.

        Thanks
        Denece

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 2, 2001
          Sorry about the problem posting the diagram. Seems that Hotmail doesn't want
          to cooperate when it comes to attaching jpeg files to text files. So here's
          a link to the figure, taken from a C&N advertisement, of the hull-to-deck
          join. Hope it helps with some of the deck leak problems. Duke

          http://www.geocities.com/duke_of_ur1/nic_hdjoin.jpg