Re: [campernicholson] Fw: Email from Denice

  • Stephen Perry
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 25, 2001
      Denece,

      Got your email through Dennis - we're the ones who agreed to
      post the CN info. on a website. Here's our snailmail address:

      Steve & Mary Perry
      21 Brick Hill Road
      Somers, NY 10589

      Dennis, re. your question about the list address - think it is
      now campernicholson@yahoogroups.com - but we got duplicate
      copies of your email, so perhaps one of the "old" addresses
      is still valid too. Will email you later re. your question
      about the truck.

      Steve & Mary
      CN35 #80
      Levity