Welcome aboard

  • Denece &/or Bob Vincent
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 1998
      Hi Steve,
      Please check the archives for previous stuff about the ports. I think
      we've all had our trials with them.
      I am not familiar with just how curved yours are, but our slightly
      curved ones are made of flat plexi/lexan held on with the frames (no
      screw holes in the clear stuff). It was not to difficult to convince it
      to take a curved shape and it is lovely to be able to see out!
      I think you would be well-advised to contact CN yard about your wood
      rot. They sent us the blueprints for our boat which show where all the
      reiforcing wood stuff is in the deck. Very useful info.

      sales@... (Cherryl Whitlam-Hibbert)

      I think you might check out vetus for your hotwater tank...but I may
      have seen the ad in a british magazine.
      Glad to have you aboard.
      Denece
      PS I think everyone else must be out sailing 'cause the list has been
      quiet lately. Say HI guys 8-)