RE: [campernicholson] First Posting

  • Albert G. Boyce
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 26, 2000
      Tom

      I saw your boat a couple of weeks ago when I was in Annapolis visiting Jack
      and Crissie Staats aboard Iona. The 40ac is a great looking boat.

      A Camper Nicholson owners group on the Bay could be a lot of fun.

      I have a Camper Nicholson 35, that we sail out of Crab Alley Creek on Kent
      Island.

      Does your boat have the same hydraulic drive arrangement as the older 35s?

      Keep in touch.

      Al Boyce
      s/v Discovery CN 35 #132