Re: [campernicholson] Hydraulic Drive Filters and other Stuff

  • Jteipen@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2000
      Frank,

      Thanks for the hydraulic drive information. A year ago or so, I spoke with
      a local customer service rep from Denison. He told me that a replacement for
      the pump is still available from Denison as well as a repair kit. As I
      recall, the repair kit was around $275 and the replacement pump was about
      $2000. I'll look up the part numbers that he gave me and will send a message
      later. He also told me that very little maintenance is required for this
      equipment except to change the oil and filter. The drive motor on my boat is
      not a Denison however. It says Andrew Fraser Deri Motor. I haven't been
      able to find any information on either the motor or the company.

      Jim
      S/V Alegria
      CN 35 #68