710RE: Any News?

  • Denece Vincent
    Feb 3, 2000
      This forum is as permanent as anything on the web!
      It is set up through OneList and should remain fully functional as long as they
      do! My only role here is as moderator, a function that I will pass off to someone
      else when we get closer to "the date".
      The only problem with putting the information all here is that we have been
      given a pretty limited amount of shared files space for permanent files. That
      is why I am looking to post a CN list website on another service.
      Sorry if I wasn't clear this morning

      Denece
      Blue Pearl
      CN35 #163