6760Re: [campernicholson] Interior Refit

  • galljj35
    Jun 19, 2014
      Ian:

      My hydraulic drive system has a dedicated heat exchanger.  Apparently not all do, and some seem to have been removed.  You need to be certain that this is maintained like the heat exchanger on the engine cooling system, otherwise it can limit flow to all "downstream" cooling elements.  Mine is the first piece of gear after the raw water strainer - and had not been serviced for a very long time.  It took us a while (and unnecessary replacement of several parts of the cooling system) before we diagnosed the real problem.

      As to interior refits, you may want to look in the photo section at the headliner refits done on Doucier and Passport.  I've redone mine in the same manner as on Passport - reusing the old panels by stripping off the vinyl covering, removing the glue and painting a relatively bright white.  It lightens up the cabin quite a bit.

      john
      SKYE
      Nic 35 #78
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic