      From: David Seer dave_seer@... [campernicholson] <campernicholson@yahoogroups.com>
      To: campernicholson <campernicholson@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thu, Jun 12, 2014 10:05 am
      Subject: RE: [campernicholson] marinas in Southampton

      Ralph,

      There are several marinas in the area. I would suggest that the best ones (closest ones to Southampton, with the facilities you require for re-stepping the mast) are Hamble Point Marina, Mercury Marina, Universal Marina or Swanwick Marina - all on the River Hamble. There is a marina at Ocean Village in Southampton itself, but I don't think it has the rigging facilities you require.

      Best Regards,

      David Seer.

      To: campernicholson@yahoogroups.com
      From: campernicholson@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 07:57:45 -0400
      Subject: [campernicholson] marinas in Southampton

      Hello, Can someone on the south coast recommend a marina near Southampton? I am having Argonaut shipped there and need the mast put back in too. Price is also a consideration as shipping is not cheap.

      Ralph Arnesen
      Argonaut of Rhu #8

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic