6722Re: [campernicholson] SV Coromandel - Hull No 66

    May 31, 2014

      I run Brewer Oxford Boat Yard and Marina in Oxford on the eastern shore of Maryland. Slips are $18/ft per month and land storage is $5/ft per month plus haul out at $11.50/ft.  We're a full service facility with many specialties and I'm a former Nic 35 owner/cruiser.

      Let me know if I can be of any assistance.  My work email is gnorbury @ byy . com

      On May 27, 2014 8:34 AM, "Linda Lane Thornton lindalanethornton@... [campernicholson]" <campernicholson@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Hi Everyone

      Coromandel has just arrived in Chesapeake Bay from Virgin Gorda.  We hope to spend the summer cruising around the Bay.

      Does anyone know of a marina or boatyard where we can keep her for a few weeks while we go back to the UK?  Somewhere reasonably priced?

      Thanks for any help.

      Linda and Andy

    • Show all 18 messages in this topic