6708Re: [campernicholson] SV Coromandel - Hull No 66

  • tom1us2001a
    May 27, 2014
      Hi Ralph,

      Sorry to say I never received an email. Probably caught up in a spam blocker or something. I have not had my eye on this group site for a while either. I will be at the boat all next week. Finishing up on an engine rebuild. Hope to splash midweek. Drop on by, If I'm not on the hard at Stingray boat works I'll be in slip G10 next door at Stingray harbor marina. Maybe we can get the boats together sometime.

      Tom

      ---In campernicholson@yahoogroups.com, <arnesenr@...> wrote :

      Hi Tom, Did you get my email about being nearby, Yankee #99 and I are here Argonaut# 8, at Yankee Point. I am sure my buddy and I would like to get together.

      Ralph
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic