6705Re: [campernicholson] SV Coromandel - Hull No 66

  • Tom Cos
    May 27, 2014
      Forgot to mention, Deltaville is really small town but has a lot of Marinas/yards. There is a West Marine store and some of the boat yards cary a good supply of parts. Parts, grocery and restaurants are all in walking/biking distance of the marinas. Deltaville is also at the end of the state Hwy so there is no through traffic. I've kept Dream there for 12 years now and find it to be a safe place to keep a boat.

      On Tue, May 27, 2014 at 7:31 AM, Linda Lane Thornton lindalanethornton@... [campernicholson] <campernicholson@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Hi Everyone

      Coromandel has just arrived in Chesapeake Bay from Virgin Gorda.  We hope to spend the summer cruising around the Bay.

      Does anyone know of a marina or boatyard where we can keep her for a few weeks while we go back to the UK?  Somewhere reasonably priced?

      Thanks for any help.

      Cheers

      Linda and Andy

    • Show all 18 messages in this topic