6698Re: [campernicholson] New entry

  • Stephen Taylor
    May 24, 2014
      Sorry, I cannot help.

      My forward heads ( which was originally starboard - just forward of the main bulkhead ) has long since been turned into a cupboard.
      A very useful one too.

      Kind Regards

      Stephen

      On 24/05/2014 15:41, Maurizio Cavaglione mauriziocavaglione@... [campernicholson] wrote:
      Hi Stephens,
      I'm searching  the incoming water seacock for the forward wc lavac...
      Do you have any suggestion where it is?
      Tks
      Maurizio

      Inviato da iPad

      Il giorno 25/mar/2014, alle ore 20:45, "sjdtuk@..." <sjdtuk@...> ha scritto:

      Hi Maurizio

      I have a Nic 45 also. If you have any questions please let me know.

      Stephen Taylor

      Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android