      I'm searching  the incoming water seacock for the forward wc lavac...
      Do you have any suggestion where it is?

      Inviato da iPad

      Il giorno 25/mar/2014, alle ore 20:45, "sjdtuk@..." <sjdtuk@...> ha scritto:

      Hi Maurizio

      I have a Nic 45 also. If you have any questions please let me know.

      Stephen Taylor

      Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

      From: maurizio cavaglione <mauriziocavaglione@...>;
      To: campernicholson@yahoogroups.com <campernicholson@yahoogroups.com>;
      Subject: [campernicholson] New entry [2 Attachments]
      Sent: Mon, Mar 24, 2014 7:10:40 PM

      [Attachment(s) from maurizio cavaglione included below]

      Hi, happy to be part of the group.
      I'm recently become proud owner of a sailboat Nic 45, built in Gosport on 1972, nr 1101. Her name is Papiro, but from the registers of C&N i learn that the first name was Aotearoa (the native's name for New Zealand).
      Unfortunately, i haven't the chance to get any detailed information about her from the previous owner, so i wonder if anybody have some info/advice regarding her and in general for the Nic 45, especially i'm looking for the owner's manual .... anybody knows how and where to ask for it?
      Maurizio -Italy

      Inviato da Yahoo Mail per iPad

    • Show all 18 messages in this topic