6696Re: [campernicholson] Re: Wind Charger Mount

  • nimbusmail
    May 22 2:52 AM

      Hi Brian - very happy to share pics with you, especially as it was the last guys work, and he is a professional boat builder! This Nic' has had various interesting mods for single handed voyaging. Several problems - firstly I am unsure how share image, if posted as group file, though I'd be happy to send pics direct. I am at boat name at surname punctuation co punctuation uk. That might work for you. It will be a few days for me to do this, and the interior is a horrible mess right now with my frenzy to get launched this year. I don't want to lift out for 2 seasons. lots of prep.

      best,