6338Re: camper nicholson 31 -35

  • divonic
    Jul 17, 2013
      Hi

      We bought our Nic35 a year ago in the UK - VERY pleased with our decision some 1500nm later (still in the UK).

      In the 18 months before that I was tracking Nic35s for sale all over the world, so here's a few that might be worth searching for although the data is old now (I know you said NE USA but these boats travel a lot, so I have just stuck to East Coast/Caribbean)
      RESOLUTE - Marion, MA
      SHANACHIE - Guildford CT
      BLUE PEARL - Key West, FL
      LIVELY LADY - Tortola, BVI
      DISCOVERY - Baltimore, MD
      CUBERA - Rockall, MD

      The very best of luck in finding the right one among the 228 that were built.

      Nic Vine / SIRENA IV (previously Petanya) 1978 / 155

      --- In campernicholson@yahoogroups.com, "rseaver01@..." <rseaver01@...> wrote:

      > Since our original posting, we have decided that we are looking at the Nic 35, specifically. Thank you for your offer , we do appreciate it.
      >
      > --- In campernicholson@yahoogroups.com, "solon_mhor" <solon_mhor@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I have been thinking of selling SolonMhor, a CN30 (hull 23). we could talk offline if you wish (chasy@). She is currently on the hard in Herrington, Maryland, abt 20 nm south of Annapolis.
      > >
      > > --- In campernicholson@yahoogroups.com, "rseaver01@" <rseaver01@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > We are looking to buy a Camper Nicholson 31 or 35 preferably in the Northeast U.S. There is one available in Florida, but we were hoping to find one closer to Connecticut. Would appreciate any leads. Thank you!

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic