      Subject: [campernicholson] Life Raft Mounting on Coach Roof / NIC 35 "Andromeda of Arisaig"
      To: campernicholson@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, June 9, 2013, 11:22 AM

      While sailing in the Baltic we need
      to move the SEAGO 4 Person Life Raft from the Push Pit to
      another location. The Aft Locker fit, however, it is already
      in other use.

      I am considering placing the Life Raft on the Coach Roof,
      within a Cradle and secured by straps.

      Any other member who have place their life raft on the Coach
      Roof and if so may share their experience,ideas or
      drawings.

      Any help appreciated.

      Jorgen

          campernicholson-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com