      From: divonic <yahoo@...>
      To: campernicholson@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, 1 May 2013, 16:19
      Subject: [campernicholson] Mobmat

      We are about to do a half-circumnavigation of the UK in our Nic 35 SIRENA IV (nee Petanya, #155), much of it two-handed.

      Wrestling with the age-old question of how one person can best to get an incapacitated MOB back on board ... it seems the MobMat is a good solution - does anyone have experience, good or bad, or other solutions that work in rough weather?

      The other challenge is that we are currently 300 miles from our boat, and I need to know whether the freeboard is more or less than 1 metre ... let's say at the mast... anyone know for sure?

      Thanks all.

      Nic & Lesley

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic