    From: campernicholson@yahoogroups.com [mailto:campernicholson@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Rory Rickard
    Sent: 03 April 2013 22:50
    To: campernicholson@yahoogroups.com
    Subject: Re: [campernicholson] Channel Classic Regatta 5th to 13th July 2013 - Dartmouth/Paimpol/Guernsey

    Simon, which class are you in? Are there any ISAF OSR Category requirements?

    On 1 Apr 2013, at 16:57, sfrostnic35 <simon.frost@...> wrote:

    I have entered my Nic 35, Samiotissa #62 (1973) in this classic boat regatta in July as hopefully the weather in the UK may have warmed up by then! So far we are the only Nic35 entered and it would be good to get a few more if possible. I took part in 2007 and can thoroughly recommend it - great parties! Currently there are 75 classic yachts entered but the organisers hope to get up to 100 so quite an event.

    Please go to www.channel-classic-regatta.eu for full details. Entry fee is £175 but includes all marina berths except friday 5th and the last night in Guernsey so very good value really.

    Hope to see some of you there so we can show off our classic yachts!

    simon

  • Show all 4 messages in this topic