      From: Rory Rickard <roryrickard@...>
      To: campernicholson@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, 2 January 2012, 23:45
      Subject: [campernicholson] Nic 35 Steering Pedestal

      Dear all,

      A very happy 2012 to you!

      I have attached an image of Suaeda's steering pedestal. She is a 1973 Nic 35 (No. 72). I am keen to get the ?aluminium top bearing casing off in order to prep and paint it (along with the glassfibre binnacle). Does anyone know who manufactured this pedestal, whether they are still trading and where I might find some engineering drawings and spare parts?

      Many thanks in anticipation,

      Rory

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic