      From: taylormickie1947 <taylormickie1947@...>
      Subject: [campernicholson] Nic 35
      To: campernicholson@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, 12 September, 2011, 19:06

      In the UK 1970s boats sell roughly depending on the inventory and condition from £42000 to £49000 I have a MK5 which is a 1983 with tall mast and superb inventory that can be seen at http://www.davidcookyachts.com/ with Photos and price it may help with it being a late model to give you an Idea Regards Gordon

    • Show all 27 messages in this topic