      From: Nic Vine <yahoo@...>
      To: campernicholson@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, September 12, 2011 7:19 PM
      Subject: [campernicholson] Re: Nic 35

      Hi Peter

      We are on this group because we are planning to buy a Nic 35, we just have to sell our Jaguar 25 first - we are in the UK.

      We have been tracking the Nic 35s for sale - there have been quite a lot.  The prices are very different, depending on the age and state of the boat, in particular the hull, the engine & gearbox, and the rigging.  We have seen prices from £25,000 (total project) to £50,000 (immaculate).

      As someone else said, it all depends on a lot of details in the specification.

      Hope that helps.  If your local guy does not buy her, then please send us the details.

      rgds/Nic & Lesley

      Hi all....

      We are thinking of buying an other more spacy boat and are therefore interested in knowing what will be a ideal price for our Nic 35 (Addiena)
      There is a guy in our local habour who is wery interested in buing her, but what is a fair price (for me) She is in a wery exelent condition. Brand new engine and a lot of other newer instalations.

      Peter

    • Show all 27 messages in this topic