      To: campernicholson@yahoogroups.com
      From: peterschoett@...
      Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2011 07:53:21 -0700
      Subject: [campernicholson] Nic 35

      Hi all....

      We are thinking of buying an other more spacy boat and are therefore interested in knowing what will be a ideal price for our Nic 35 (Addiena)
      There is a guy in our local habour who is wery interested in buing her, but what is a fair price (for me) She is in a wery exelent condition. Brand new engine and a lot of other newer instalations.

      Peter

    • Show all 23 messages in this topic